Powered By Blogger

Monday 15 April 2013


In the last week I've starting on the other side of the plot. Me and the boy's have been down the plot a few times in the last 7 days. First I took up some grass (above) in a rectangle, then I took up some more to make it in to a L shape. I've got some of it boarded of already and Riley did a grand job of painting it, he just needs to finish it now and I need to finish boarding it off and turning it all over.













                          On the growing front there is some Peas, Cabbages, Mixed Lettuces and Marigolds coming through.
 The Tomato and Cucumber seeds are doing well, I've finally planted some Tatties and I'm going to plant some onions this week I think. I'm going to try a little experiment this week involving clear salad trays.

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment